Sunday 31 May 2015

Nice To See You....To See You....


Nice! Hello everyone, it's been a while. I haven't fallen off a cliff (though maybe a proverbial one!) but needed to take a little time to myself. It's been quite a challenging few weeks both professionally, personally and I got into a bit of a funk. I'm coming out the other side again and starting to find the want to write again which brings me here. I've missed you friends.

For now, lets have a bit of a catch up and you can all get jealous over my plate of rocky road fudge above...


  • Three Pieces of fudge devoured in double quick time.
  • Two train disasters- more to come on these soon!
  • One reason to where black. And one less brilliant smile in the world.
  • Catching up with four different friends over 48 hours. Equating to three hot chocolates and four cakes.
  • Endless snuggles with Batman.
  • Sixteen little seeds planted ready for summer (I think I've left some planting all a bit late though!)
  • Seven baby plants going into the garden.
  • Two unexpected (and unbudgeted!) sprees at M&S.
  • Thousands *cries* spent on a marquee for our wedding! Seriously guys, don't even talk to me about it...
  • Nine episodes binge-watched of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
  • Five working days until I'm on holiday for fourteen days! (It's my longest holiday of the year...I'm very excited!) 
  • Eighty six pages of my new book read.
  • Three early nights...and seven late ones.
It's been a bit quiet. It's been good for me. 
How have you been? I really would love to catch up!

Love Sophie Xx

2 comments:

  1. I've been MIA on my blog lately, too...thankfully we're still here for each other ;) I'm so sorry for whatever the cause of the black (and the one less smile) was...hope you're doing ok! Take your time getting back to posting - keep reading and keep drinking hot chocolate! Life gets busy at times but the fantastic thing is we all understand <3 Hang tight!
    ~ Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so behind with catching up with blogs. I was really excited to come by your blog when you were coming back from a break, and then I didn't get around to reading all the new posts you've wrote since then! I'm off to catch up!

    Sometimes breaks are nice, I've come to enjoy the odd break here and there from blogging, especially unplanned ones :) Sounds like it was a bit of a mixture of good and bad though, but I hope you're coming out the other side happy and well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!