Tuesday 14 April 2015

S/S Inspiration// Stripes & Trailer Park Boys


You know when you've watched so much Netflix that your wardrobe becomes a sort of homage? That's pretty much what happened when I clicked 'order' on Sheinside a couple of days ago. Too much of a wedding saving push and too much of a spending ban makes Sophie a grumpy terrapin (that's an actual known comparison to me when I'm grumpy!) And hey what's wrong with stripes on every outfit and a 90's nostalgia t-shirt with some Trailer Park Boys shorts? Summer here I come. 

Oh and the thing that encouraged me even more was a discount code on instagram for 33% off using INST33.

Happy not supposed to be shopping, shopping!

Love Sophie Xx






                                                 Liquor & Whores by Bubbles And The Shit Rockers on Grooveshark

4 comments:

  1. Great picks! I love the dungaree shorts and the loose striped t-shirt :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all taking so long to arrive Carolyn! I want to be wearing it all but alas it's cheap and comes from afar! xx

      Delete
  2. Ahh, that dress is amazing! I love the yellow stripe along the bottom. I could definitely imagine wearing this in the summer, with a light denim jacket over the top when it gets cooler.

    Also, I think I NEED that Bugs Bunny top in my life...

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!