Wednesday 9 December 2015

A Week With My First DSLR.











Black Friday got me. It's the first year I've ever succumbed to the insistent advertising and made the brave purchase of our first proper adult camera. Harps and I have been talking about upgrading a Kodak digital camera that we've had for about six years now for a while. With lots of exciting times coming up next year; our wedding and honeymoons, friends weddings, friend's babies and so much more, it just seems like the right time. Harps needs a better camera for his bike riding and I need a faster one for catching photos of that little ball of black fur that scurries around my house. 

Having a few days off gave us a chance to get a few festive jobs done; a visit to the barbers for a beard trim, pottering around Harps's grandparents garden, movie nights on cushions on our front room floor with Batman, baking all sorts of cookies, biscuits, gingerbread people and mince pies, foraging for goodies and this cute little spaniel who's my parents rescue dog. She's a daft one.

So here's to learning to use my new camera - A Nikon D3300 with 18-55mm lens and 50-200mm zoom lens incase you wondered. Any tips for new starting photo taking people would be muchos appreciated!

Over & Out,
Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!