Wednesday 21 January 2015

Books To Read 2015 & The Exotic Teapot.






The time has finally come. My prayers have finally been answered. *I'm saying this in my gospel-esque voice by the way* For my birthday I received a glass teapot and teacup with saucer for one AND. IT. IS. PERFECT.  My brother and sister in law treated me to this beautiful tea set made by The Exotic Teapot . Not only does it come packaged in the most loveliest of boxes, it also came with five different flowering teas to try. Seriously, their website will have you adding literally everything to your basket.

Though a week after my birthday, this has been the first chance I've had to sit down with all of my new books (all purchased/gifted within the last week) and have a little catch up.  How are you all? I have been busy at work, feeling more driven but alongside that, more stressed. There's a lot of change happening at the moment and as someone who usually ties herself to the floor when the winds of change arrive, I usually struggle. This week I plan on creating a little me time, getting into a newer routine before it all gets changed again in a couple of months. Enjoying the moment.

This is how I found myself sitting with the most delicious green tea with vanilla and berries, deliberating which book to start next.


Have any of you read any of the above? Or just as interestingly, have any of you got these on your 'to read' list? 

Love Sophie Xx

6 comments:

  1. Argh it's gorgeous! I'm on the lookout for a teapot at the mo and I quite fancy a clear one, I'll need to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah we really are like blog soulmates! One of my posts to come is about my exotic tea in a glass teapot just like that!! Never heard of any of these books, let me know if they are good! By the way I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award! :) See it at www.sunnydei.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read the Girl Who Saved The King Of Sweden, and the other one, the 100 year old man one? I've just written a post about my to read list, I'd love to know if you've read any, it's here

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A glass teapot and getting lost in a book sound like the BEST way to get through the change. Not *the* change. Your particular change. This is not going well.

    And the Claire North and Jonas Jonasson are both on my list. For when I get to it. Race you?
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That teapot looks incredible! I wonder how long it will keep the tea hot once you start brewing? I've never bought a stove-less pot before because I like my tea super hot...
    PS that vanilla cream tea sounds delish!
    ~ Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed the Harry August one, I found it really intriguing! I've got the King of Sweden one on my 'to read' list (although having said that, my 'to read' list does almost reach 500 so I'm not sure when I'm going to get round to it!) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!