Monday 14 July 2014

Tracey Warbey Photoshoot- It Never Rains But It Pours & The Launch of Her Wedding Photography Website.


I can't believe I haven't posted this yet! It's actually like two months ago that I started it, and then saved it, awaiting the editing of the final image before I posted all about it! How silly of me! It just got stuck under other posts and I totally forgot all about it until today! The always fabulous, Tracey (check out her blog) of Tracey Warbey Photography and I went on a little adventure to some heathlands just on the edge of St Austell. You can see the whole town from up here and it's beautiful (she always finds the coolest places.) I was excited to get my puffy skirt out again and I loved the concept of this shoot. didn't it end up looking great? Tracey's DIY cloud looks so perfect after editing!

She's also literally JUST launched her new wedding photography website and it's utterly amazing. Check it out and contact her for details and bookings!





Love Sophie xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the messy up-do/flowy skirt combination. Very simple, very chic!
    ~ Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!