Thursday 20 November 2014

Thankful Thursday: A Little Wish.


Two days to go until my final charity event of the year! I promise that this is the last time I'll mention it (until I tell you all about it on Sunday of course!) Currently too busy to reflect on what I'm thankful for (there's currently a running list in my head of people that I'm thankful to!) there is one little wish that I have for you all.

Please share and promote our charity event as much as your little hearts will allow you to for the next couple of days, you all know how much the work the People and Gardens do means to me and my little family- it would mean the world to raise as much money as we can for them.

Thank you Lisette for inspiring me to be more thankful. And thank you to every single one of you that's shared/ mentioned to friends and family/ may even be coming on Saturday night!

Now how to get down that catwalk without falling on my face?...
Love Sophie Xx

1 comment:

  1. I was suppose to be coming to this because my friend has made some things to go on the cat walk but she is poorly and can't go now. But her garments will still be there. Hope it goes well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!