Sunday 6 December 2015

Dear Santa,





We all love a good Christmas list and although the festivities have been officially cancelled gift wise in our house this year (wedding saving is hard ya'll.) It doesn't stop me putting a little list together of what I'd love santa (I totally misspelled that as satan at first, don't want no gifts from that guy!). A surprising amount of footwear is needed this year, I'm fearing the cold weather and require some sturdy shoes to brave the elements in but also have had to abandon my slippers as an actual safety hazard. Of course there are some books thrown in there (and who am I kidding, I'll totally end up buying those for myself at some stage) and a few extra treats just because. 




What are your Christmas wishes for this year? I'd really love to see some links below if you've made your wishlist yet?! 

Love Sophie Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!