Sunday 6 March 2016

Hiatus. A Catch Up In Photos.



nounplural hiatuses, hiatus.

1.
a break or interruption in the continuity of a work, series, action, etc.



Good morning friends! Happy Mother's Day to all of you that have produced little (or big ones!) If you're not following me on Instagram (SOPHIELOUISEANNE) then you may not have seen much of me recently. Still too afraid to use Twitter, seriously someone help me, I thought it'd be nice to have a little catch up in Instagram-land. 


Walks in the woods have featured almost once week.


I've taken out a small mortgage to fund my Lush obsession and been having all the baths that I've actually transformed into a raisin like creature.


Feeling moody and pouty. What Instagram's made for?


Read this little number by Matt Haig and though didn't find it particularly helpful for myself as I'd thought from the reviews, I do think it's a pretty great read for people that have someone in their lives suffering from depression and anxiety. 


More trips to National Trust lands have been encompassed by cake and chocolatey drinks. Also, this book is amazing. I'll be posting a little book review list later in the week but it's by far the best book I've read in a while.


Batman and I dressed ready to rob a bank, or be ninjas, or hide in the shadows....or be goths.


Cover me in lavender all day please.



I should read this every morning. I've recently shared my first ever quotes on Instagram...inspiring ya'll since 2016.



This wonderful woodcarving of Neptune is on my walk into Charlestown and I always pass by without much thought. It's incredibly intricate though isn't it?



Getting home to lighter evenings home fills my heart with joy!



Arty beach photos. Of course.



Making steps towards my new career as a bee keeper. 



Morning snuggles with this little guy, who's in his favourite spot at the end of the bed.


More books, more treats. Stoner is a great read and a vintage classic. 


Pretty floors in Truro library making me swoon.


Seeing all the fire skies which make early mornings and late evenings almost acceptable.


I genuinely used to think that oil slicks were called floor rainbows....They should be.



Covering up a RIP in an actual book that I own! My drink leaked in my bag and ruined a part of this lovely read. SAD TIMES PEOPLE.


So yeah, it's been mainly reading and wintery walks in my life over the last six weeks. Feeding the soul. How about you all? Let's catch up!

Over & Out
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!