Sunday, 17 November 2013

My First Blog-By Sophie Aged 21.

Ok, so I've been thinking of starting a blog for a while now, for a good few reasons, such as; 
1) I am HILARIOUS! And why shouldn't the world share this? 2) I'm getting a bit concerned by walking into the staff room at work and people talking about "that weird thing Sophie posted on facebook last night". 3) I LOVE knowing what other people have to say! I'm super nosey (which helps) 4) I wanted to have something to do whilst Harps plays X-Box....(Harps is my fiance, he's pretty darn cute!) 5) My best friend Leona has an awesome blog that I'm always reading and I got pretty jealous of it...

I am looking forward to making lots of friends! Here is a beautiful illustration. Please bare with me putting links to people's work! I'll do my best to figure it all out tomorrow!






Night Night! Sophie x