Wednesday 16 July 2014

Weird & Wonderful News Wednesday #20 Steven Speilberg 'Poaching', A 'New Black', 'How to Kill a Man With a Blowjob' and #FreeArturo


Good Wed-nes-day to you all. I still say Wednesday like that in my head, does anyone else? The weather on my last few days off has meant lots of time outside and therefore lots of freckles emerging. I sure do love summer. What are all of your summer plans? Are any of you going away? Arranging a party? Doing something special like moving house a'la Michelle

Now for a touch of news...

Steven Speilberg 'Poaching' a Dinosaur. Via Digg.com


Like seriously, what is wrong with the world? I first come across this picture when someone I know shared it on Facebook. It caught my attention for the ferocious amount of comments it had accrued, along with scathing remarks. When did people become such idiots? Poor Steven Speilberg is probably sitting on a yacht somewhere, PISSED THE HELL OFF at whoever took that picture when he made Jurassic Park. Poor bugger. 






The 'New Black'. Via Buzzfeed.com

Look how black this black is. It just looks like a never ending, deep space hole. Which is exactly how it's described. Read this fascinating article about this new material. Is it me? It definitely looks darker than 'old black'? Am I right? 





How to Kill a Man With a Blowjob. Via Huffingtonpost.com


This is actually the most hilarious video in forever. Watch Angel explain something called 'the grapefruit technique.' and how they can allegedly cause heart attacks in men. 



Free Arturo via Buzzfeed.com


You all would have seen about poor Arturo by now, and I don't want to make this Wednesday a sad end for you all. All I want to do is encourage you to, if you haven't yet already, sign the petition to move Arturo to a safer and healthier environment. 



Love Sophie Xx

1 comment:

  1. I've seen all of these this week - poor Arturo! And I agree with you about Steven Spielberg...I can't even imagine what must be going through his mind right now!!!
    ~ Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!