Sunday, 12 April 2015

Lately I've Been...




Good evening you crazy cats, how in the world are you all? It's been beautiful spring weather hasn't it? It's strange though how a shorter week can feel like an even longer one. Probably from having too much of a nice time, resulting in a pretty sleepy Sunday. Doesn't Easter mark the beginning of the best parts of the year? I feel so homely and productive despite still adapting to my new routine! So what have I been up to I hear you cry? Well quite a bit I'll have you know...


  • Finishing one Hornby and starting another. Actually there's been another Hornby in-between these two- super book reader. Batman loves the smell of fresh books almost as much as I do!
  • Waking up late and giving my face a break from make up.
  • Eating picnmix. Seriously do I ever post something that doesn't include food?
  • Re-potting my forget-me-not and getting some bulbs planted ready for summer! I spent a lot of time in the garden over the last few days off (and most of Easter weekend). Such a therapeutic way to spend a sunny day.
  • Drinking FAR too much caffeine, something I'm VERY aware of but not quite ready to curb just yet...
  • Being spoilt with such majestic views whilst having my lunch at work. My Instagram has been full of nose-rubbing shots all week.
  • Getting sweaty and jolly raising money for charity. Last weekend I had the pleasure of donning the master of all mascot suits in aid of Tanya's Courage Trust; a very local charity founded by the family of a wonderful girl named Tanya after she sadly passed away from cancer at the age of 17. This fabulous organisation helps support young people with cancer and I was all too excited to get dressed up as Mickey mouse and help bucket collect in the town centre! Plus I got to bust out some of my best moves in a crowd FULL of people and everyone just cheered me on because they didn't know that in-fact a 23 year old girl was showcasing her best dancing. I broke it on down. *read that in an 80's voice will you?*



Are you all insanely jealous of my Mickey antics? I knew it...

Love Sophie XX