I'm feeling thankful for...
1) That I'm not living in a war zone or place with any conflict. Pretty lucky here in the Cornwall shire. Turning on the news is pretty hard these days.
2) Thinking Clearly- See my new book above. I'm thankful that this little book is expanding my thinking and subtly encroaching on my life (in a good way.) I want to do a few little posts about some of my findings in here. Watch this space.
3) The little return of summer- Kind of. But it's been bleedy brilliant (I'm sure Michelle has been loving it too as she's sick of my GO AUTUMN attitude.)
4) Myself- I'm grateful to myself this week for being a strong ox who follows her own vision and own plans and actually is pretty good at these things! Who'd have known!? I'm in a place where I actually feel like I'm on Team Sophie and I feel proud for being about there. (Even if Team Sophie is about to throw a tantrum because she can't decide what to have for dinner/stood on a raisin)
5) This quote. Because it sums up EXACTLY how I feel right now. Which is a pretty good outlook on life I'd say?
Thankyou Lisette and Leona, you both inspire me to be more thankful, which I think is a wonderful thing to be responsible for.
Love Sophie Xx
P.s. Sorry if when I read this tomorrow it's just a rambley mess of messness.