Monday 30 March 2015

Hey You Guys!






I'm so pleased right here that my face skin is literally cementing my glasses to my face. That's pretty darn pleased folks!
I got a little email through the other day informing me that my little blog had reached 200 followers on Bloglovin which made me both laugh (because seriously who even reads what I blabber about!?) and smile greatly that there are a few of you out there in the inter web stratosphere that deem my random Batman posts, Cornwall bumbling posts or the odd half assed cake recipe actually interesting. I mean I know I'm totally awesome, but who'd have thought so many of you'd agree? Must be my oodles of modesty...

I never started blogging with the intention of anything other than keeping my weird antics a little further from my colleagues on Facebook and maybe just maybe coming across a bit more normal to the general world. Here I'm free to chat about you ladies and gents about the best type of biscuit and the embarrassing antics that happen to me on a semi daily basis and I've even gone as far as to make some proper grown up (ish) friends out of some of you fancy pants! Who'd have known!?

Regularly you see posts about 'How to earn more from your blog." or 'How to turn your blog into a business." And for many this is an amazing opportunity; for me however, this little page is just somewhere to look back on, something to share and some friendships to be made. So far it seems to be working out pretty pretty pretty good.

Here's some of those mentioned above that I regularly stalk...


I'm sorry, I fear that I've just missed no less than shit loads of you from the list above- feel free to shout at me in the comments section! It's been my first day at my new job, don't judge me!

Thank you again so much everyone, you're all the super-est super stars in town!

Love Sophie Xx

6 comments:

  1. Woo, I see me! I'm on there! Big congrats on reaching 200 followers, here's to another 200 ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 200 follows, I love this little place of yours and although I don't often comment rest assured I am still stalking! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww congrats on reaching the 200! And I appreciate the stalking! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, congratulations on hitting 200 followers! That's amazing - well done.

    I'm totally with you on your blog being a little time capsule to look back on fondly - while I admire people who make money out of blogging, my blog is definitely just a little personal space which will hopefully make me smile when I look back on it.

    x

    p.s. so happy to see I've made your stalking list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Con-grat-u-lations and jubilations. You witterings make my weeks and I'm delighted that more people are getting in on that action. Stalk me more,I kinda like it.
    Love love xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congratulations on reaching 200! and ta very much lady for the shout out! I love reaching all of your blog, especially the bits about Cornwall - I've been bookmarking places to visit next time we're down there visiting my sister in law! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!