Oh my oh my am I feeling thankful this Thursday! So thankful that I have indeed just welled with thanks when I told Harps I was thankful for being engaged to him for six months tomorrow and it made me so happy I had a little tear! I know, I'm adorable. Well check me out just blurting my thanks out there without even saying hello! It's getting close to that end of week feeling, plus there's another bank holiday on Monday. *All hail Sophie day*. AND today is officially mayday! So happy mayday to you all! How are you all?! I've been a busy little shark this week! It's nice to sit down this evening and despite having a bit of a cold coming on *crossed fingers it isn't going to develop* I'm feeling in a chirpy, reflective kind of mood that will certainly make the weekend come a little faster!
Feeling super thankful for:
1) Fresh Flowers- I've got a little addiction to buying fresh flowers recently. I think that they make a room look brighter, more cared about and basically like you've made a little bit of an effort to make your house nicer? I also have a particular love for tulips. They remind me of lovely strolls though Amsterdam and happy times with my boy. I got these bad boys for £2.00! I bought them Sunday and even I can do the math, that at 50p per day (at the most so far!). I'm worth it.
2) Over 100 Followers on Bloglovin!- OH MY GOD! This is just awesome. Like actually awesome. I started this blog in November 2013, and to have just passed my six month blabbing milestone, to suddenly receive a little email saying "Congratulations, you have 100 followers" I was astounded! Who knew that so many of you would find me as hilarious as I do?! I want to thank every single one of you, I am grateful to all of you and I've made so many lovely friends that I can't imagine not talking to! If we haven't spoken yet, SAY HELLO! Add me on twitter @SophieHasNoName or instagram @sophiehasnoname and we can become best friends!
3) #sophieswolferspotting- This is a game that I created a few years ago...to play with myself. It's basically a growing collections of people that I stalk and then take sneaky photos of when they are wearing those universally known weird wolf fleeces. Only wolf ones really count, even though there are other types. It's a great game to play and I'd love to see some of your wolfer spottings. The closer the better! I'm thankful for finding one after a quiet winter with not many about.
4) Getting Found- My darling friend Tracey (read her blog, she's super!) and I met up last night for a new shoot idea she's had. (I'm not telling you because all will revealed soon). We went somewhere that I'd never been to and she hadn't visited for about 10 years. As you can see above, it was pretty pretty pretty pretty foggy and we could only see about 25 metres in front of us. We hunted around for this place for ages, and 40 minutes later realised that we were totally lost. And it was getting dark. And our phones were dying. So I proceeded to ask her my 3 favourite questions to ask anyone to help us stay calm;
- What is your favourite biscuit? You can tell loads about someone from this answer. *Jam cream*
- If you could be an animal, what animal would you be? The obvious question to always ask- and the hardest for me- I think maybe a monkey? Pretty great tail right there.
- Hypothetically (of course), What is the heaviest animal that you think you could throw over a rugby goal post (whatever that's called)? I think I could throw a small goat? Maybe a koala?
Anyway, an hour later and much more fretting later, a lovely lady found us whilst walking her dog Boo and saved the day. She walked with us back to the car park (not our car park though, we'd told her we were in the wrong one) and we walked along the main road until our feet bled and we fell about laughing about it in the car.
5) Being Engaged For Six Months- As most of you know, Harps and I got engaged in the magical city of Rome on our five year anniversary. It was freaking unbelievable and I'm going to do a lovely in depth post for our six years. It really hasn't stopped being awesomely fantastic and I'm sitting like a cheshire cat writing this. I wanted to include a few photos of that magical day. The first being a very relieved looking Harps! This was taken at dinner at like 11.30 at night because it took me so long to go anywhere because I was prancing around so much. Which bring me to the last and something brilliantly coincidental that I didn't realise until literally a couple of weeks ago, we shared a plate of spaghetti and meatballs....JUST LIKE LADY AND THE TRAMP! Because the whole thing was just that perfect! And the middle photo was taken on the morning of our anniversary on our way to Vatican City. I think if I'd known I was getting engaged that day, I maybe would have tried to get a nice photo of us, instead of pulling my best grumpy cat face in every photo. I've perfected it though haven't I?
So yep. Look at all that thanks rolled into one week! Thank you to the stupendous Lisette for inspiring me to be more thankful. And the one hell'va sexy woman Liona for not only inspiring me, but also making my dreams that little bit sweeter ;-)
Love Sophie Xx