Thursday 8 January 2015

A Birthday Wishlist.




With one week to go until I turn 23 I thought I'd compile a little wishlist if anyone out there would care to purchase me a little gift!? *tumbleweed rolls past* Anyway, with next year being the YEAR OF OUR WEDDING I can't help but pop on my practical hat and wish for a few items suitable for our wedding that we can get in advance. Mostly, it's just things I'd really like though!


1) Glass drink dispenser- Ebay.com- I actually want four or five of these for our wedding and the cheapest I can find them is around £20 each so if someone could buy me a couple as birthday gifts that's be great!

2) Paper honeycomb tissue balls- Notonthehighstreet.com- Once again for the wedding- in all colours and in mass please!

3) This jumper! I can't find it anywhere! Boo!

4) Grow your own blueberry jam kit- Notonthehighstreet.com- I've wanted a blueberry plant for a little while and saw this brilliant starter kit with two plants and some jars to make some delicious jam!

5) Shore Projects Watch- Shoreprojects.com- Ok, something I'd really like for myself is a good quality watch, I've been swooning over these for months.

6) Chopping board- Notonthehighstreet.com- Also a bit of a weird, adult gift but I've wanted a decent chopping board for a while and came across this rather comical chopper board.

7) Apple and Elderflower large candle pot- St Eval candle company- We were treated to the foggy pudding candle when we got engaged and it lasted until about a month ago which is damn good going in my books! They smell beautiful and the pots that they come in are perfect for little plants afterwards!

8) A Glass teapot- Whittard- This was on my Christmas list, alas it was not to be. Damn it GET ME THE TEAPOT!

9) Wicker picnic hampers x11- Anywhere but I found these as an example on Notonthehighstreet.com- Also for the wedding, though I'm not sure what I'd do after the wedding with 11 picnic hampers? Host giant picnics in the summer? Maybe actually...

I intend to be better with sending cards and being thoughtful this year with my friends birthdays. Pop yours down in the comments so I can add you to my diary!


Love Sophie Xx




                                                 You Really Got a Hold on Me by She & Him on Grooveshark

8 comments:

  1. That jumper is utterly magical

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen quite a few of the glass drinks dispensers popping up too, but like you, the cheapest I see them at is also £20 a piece.
    In regards to the jumper - you can get the same phrase from here...
    I hope you have a lovely birthday hun, whatever you get up to!
    PS. My b-day is 26 Feb.
    xo Amy | I Am Adorkable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohh Amy if you see them cheaper let me know!!! And ahhh thank you! I am going to subtly slide this under Harp's face. haha! I am officially adding you to my diary now! I'll get your address closer to the time Xx

      Delete
  3. I got a beautiful glass teapot with infuser (for leaf teas) for £14.99 from a tea emporium in Bath. If the blogger meet up thing still happens (and you attend, obvs) I'll happily grab you one and bring it along if you don't get it for your birthday :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES CHELSEA! When is that again by the way??? I definitely want to come! I'm hoping that my not so subtle hints will bring it to me for my birthday but I want to meet you regardless of teapot needs! Xx

      Delete
    2. I think it's 28th Feb, but I shall ask on twitter! I see you got your teapot for your birthday hurrah! :D xx

      Delete
  4. Ah that is such a good wishlist!! I actually got a whittards glass teapot for christmas along with some tea :D not to rub it in or anything... also the candles and the blueberry growing set are so awesome. Now I totally want half of the things on your list lol

    www.sunnydei.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!