Thursday, 8 January 2015

A Birthday Wishlist.




With one week to go until I turn 23 I thought I'd compile a little wishlist if anyone out there would care to purchase me a little gift!? *tumbleweed rolls past* Anyway, with next year being the YEAR OF OUR WEDDING I can't help but pop on my practical hat and wish for a few items suitable for our wedding that we can get in advance. Mostly, it's just things I'd really like though!


1) Glass drink dispenser- Ebay.com- I actually want four or five of these for our wedding and the cheapest I can find them is around £20 each so if someone could buy me a couple as birthday gifts that's be great!

2) Paper honeycomb tissue balls- Notonthehighstreet.com- Once again for the wedding- in all colours and in mass please!

3) This jumper! I can't find it anywhere! Boo!

4) Grow your own blueberry jam kit- Notonthehighstreet.com- I've wanted a blueberry plant for a little while and saw this brilliant starter kit with two plants and some jars to make some delicious jam!

5) Shore Projects Watch- Shoreprojects.com- Ok, something I'd really like for myself is a good quality watch, I've been swooning over these for months.

6) Chopping board- Notonthehighstreet.com- Also a bit of a weird, adult gift but I've wanted a decent chopping board for a while and came across this rather comical chopper board.

7) Apple and Elderflower large candle pot- St Eval candle company- We were treated to the foggy pudding candle when we got engaged and it lasted until about a month ago which is damn good going in my books! They smell beautiful and the pots that they come in are perfect for little plants afterwards!

8) A Glass teapot- Whittard- This was on my Christmas list, alas it was not to be. Damn it GET ME THE TEAPOT!

9) Wicker picnic hampers x11- Anywhere but I found these as an example on Notonthehighstreet.com- Also for the wedding, though I'm not sure what I'd do after the wedding with 11 picnic hampers? Host giant picnics in the summer? Maybe actually...

I intend to be better with sending cards and being thoughtful this year with my friends birthdays. Pop yours down in the comments so I can add you to my diary!


Love Sophie Xx




                                                 You Really Got a Hold on Me by She & Him on Grooveshark