Thursday 6 February 2014

The latest Thankful Thursday

Good night lovely Internet and real friends. Thank you for all your lovely messages after my crappy day. I'm sorry for not being organised, I had too much to do this evening. I promise that this shall not occur in the future. Bleugh bleugh bleugh, sorry for myself blabbing on. Anyway!...


This week I am thankful for;






1. My boy. He makes me smile no matter what. Thank you for making me belly laugh after all this time.
2. Splashing in puddles. You may as well embrace the weather!
3. The success of friends. I love you all. 

Sorry again for the rubbish post.

As always, I have the up-most thanks to Liona and Lisette for inspiring me to be more thankful! 
Love Sophie Xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. (:

    Take a look - http://fizzing-whizbees.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!