Wednesday 26 February 2014

Weird and Wonderful News Wednesday #6 What Did The Hungarian Man That Won The Lottery Do? Some Brilliant Korean Highschool Yearbook Photos and Toy Story- Who is Andy's Mum?

Good evening everyone! This week, I tried to save my news stories a little differently..and well, it backfired. So I do apologise for these slightly lame news posts....(I actually quite like them!)..But I did have more that appears to not have saved. Good ol technology! Anywhoo, let's all get on so I can pop my achy footsies up... *As always, click on the heading for the full news report (always a much better read!)





So this blew my mind. Actually blew my mind. I know that Pixar is known for it's sneaky hidden stories within it's films. I remember one about Mulan a while ago, I can't seem to find it now though to share with you all. Sozages, I'll keep an eye out for it. It was actually Liona that shared this to her manly man that I saw this from, and promptly stole and fell in love with. I don't want to spoil anything, but read the article and let me know what you think! I hope it's true! I also did one of those online quizzes about "Which Toy Story Character are you?" and I got Slinky Dog! How awesome is that! I definitely think I've got a bit of Slinky in me! Haha. What Toy Story Character do you think you are?!

Korean High School Students Are Allowed to Pose For Their Yearbook Photos However They Like! Via en.rocketnews24.com

THESE PHOTOS ARE BRILLIANT! I LAUGHED AT ALMOST EVERY SINGLE ONE....Except the weapon ones, some of them scared me. I picked my three absolute favourites to share with you on here in-case you don't think that you care enough to look on the post...I really want to know what exactly made these students to pose like they did?!


*This guy!?! Why a sleeping bag? Why a swimming cap? Why the shocked face, like you JUST discovered that you're wearing these things?


*I really don't know what is going on to the right here? Are those badminton rackets? As wings?....I hope so...And what an adorable pose! I may even adopt this as my new natural stance? Haha....Complete with Chaplin tache of course?



*And the last is just awesome. What a great hair-do!? Or are they earmuffs actually?...That would almost explain that glove action...and teeth warmers?...Or is that a MASSIVE gap? Like four teeth worth of gap!



The Homeless Hungarian Man Giving His Lottery Winnings To Charity. Via guardian.com



And lastly, here's a really heartwarming story about a homeless Hungarian man, and what he did with lottery winnings of £1.7m..László Andraschek...You are a legend.



Thank you so much as always for reading, it really means a lot to me. Have a great evening everyone!
Love Sophie XX





2 comments:

  1. The story about Andy's mum blew my mind too!! I love Pixar so much!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still trying to process the revelations about Andy's mum!
    And lottery guy? What a superstar. Loved the quote from his wife too :o)
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!