How is it already Thursday?! Oh yeah, because I was off on Monday and Tuesday- Boom! Slipped that bad boy in well didn't I? By the way, not entirely sure why I look so moody here, or maybe it's pouty? Either way- FRINGE! But seriously folks, when is it Sunday again? I'm sure that I respond worse to having time to actually relax? Does anyone else feel that way? Getting out of routine makes me sleepy- in fact I'm starting to look forward to wintery naps. I know, I know you're all thinking "Jeez Sophie, you've changed your tune!"
Well in truth, I have. I usually dread winter, I'm scared of ice- like petrified;
"What if I slip and fall and break my neck and my pants and the whole world sees my foofoo?!" Those sorts of panics. Plus, my knees get real bad that even the stairs seem like more like fucking Jacobs Ladder then one floor up.
I really can't tell you what it is precisely brining on my excitement. All I know, is that this week I'm feeling pretty thankful for the imminent winter.
1) Possibly (and highly likely) wintery naps is high up on the list
2) Being able to say; "Winter is coming Jon Snow" after EVERYTHING!
3) Cracking out my amazing wooly hat collection
4) Oversized jumpers, coats, scarves...anything really
5) Stews! I chuffing love stews
6) WHICH MEANS DUMPLINGS! I AM A DUMPLING FIEND!
7) Followed by crumble! Any kind is just perfect...Hmm this is turning rather food based. Maybe I'm excited for winter purely for the foods? Which reminds me, does anyone have any lovely slow cooker recipes?
8) Fresh, crisp air in the mornings
9) Conkers and bonfires
What are you all thankful for this week?
Love Sophie Xx