Friday 8 August 2014

The Wedding Planning Series #4 The Groom.


All images and their sources can be found through my Pinterest page: /maybeonedaysoon.

Harps and I are OFFICIALLY on holiday! Which means a day of lazing around, browsing Pinterest and gathering wedding plans. We're off because it's his 26th birthday on Sunday! Tomorrow we have friends coming over for a night of board games and drinking (and fingers crossed, BBQ!) We also are off on Monday to visit a couple of wedding venues! How exciting! I can't wait to tell you all about it! Inspired by this, I've started to drag Harps into the wedding planning process and wanted to share with you all a few ideas we've had so far. Harps (pictured centre) is quite possibly the most laid back person I have ever known. My mum calls him horizontal Harpy because of his casual outlook on life. One of the many reasons that I can't wait to marry him. Our wedding discussions have discovered three things:
 1) Harps wants bright coloured high tops.
 2) He doesn't want to wear braces. 
 3) When else in life do you get to wear a bow tie without being a bit of a creep? 

So, what do you think of our budding ideas so far? Do you have an opinion of bow ties vs neck ties? Patterned shirt and plain neckwear? Or plain shirt and patterned neckwear? Or a crazy colour clash of both? Whereas I'd opt for the casual pastels and polka dot attire, Harps wants to smack everyone in the face with colour? We plan for a happy mix of the both.

Planning a wedding yourself? Tell me all about it and lets spread wedding cheer around the place!
Love Sophie Xx

1 comment:

  1. I' really looking forward to seeing how your wedding comes together and always get so excited when you share wedding planning posts! I love the top left outfit - the colours and patterns are great and it would look really good with red hi tops! The middle right would probably go a lot better with your pastels though ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!