Friday 18 April 2014

Easter Eggstravaganza!

Happy Good Friday Easter bunnies and easter chicks! What beautiful weather I have had on my lovely bank holiday! And we all know how much I love a bank holiday! It's like I get it off specifically because I work in a bank! That's right, yeah? So I'm sorry I missed Thankful Thursday yesterday, I was out with work buddies having a drinking dinner evening. I got home not too late but rather merry and full of delight. Causing Harps to stay awake much longer than I think he's intended. Resulting in him asking me; "Do you have any idea how loudly you're talking?!"...Oops. So this morning as he trudged off to work (he doesn't have such bank holiday privileges) I decided that this afternoon I would hold him an EGGSTRAVAGANZA hunt! Well I couldn't find too many eggs, so it was more of an easter delight hunt. I also decided that this is Batman's prime time for photos so brace yourselves for a BATSTRAVAGANZA WEEKEND! 

On my day off I took my mummy's spaniels for a walk with her in the sunshine! Dylan is the eldest and we had him since a puppy. He's getting a bit old and grey now, so he just seems to plod along calmly. Tink was taken in by my parents about a year ago. Her best friend contacted her and told her about this dog near where he lived that was being treated badly and had been rescued. But she had such a lovely temperament and he thought my parents would be able to give her a perfect new home. So they've added her to the family. She's batty as anything. She's loving the spring time, chasing butterflies on her walks. We had a great time!



This Official Tea Chart is just awesome. I think that this should be on every wall...everywhere. I hate it when people make a bad cup of tea. I'm a Nigerian Sunset kinda girl. How about you? 



And here's the eggstravaganza! I've decorated Batman's hang out spots with easter bunting and included it in Harp's hunt! He gave him a bit of a helping hand! It was pretty damn fun. I'm pretty damn awesome.

Stay tuned over the weekend for Batman's very own special easter diary!
Love Sophie Xx

2 comments:

  1. Cuppa Cobana for me please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm somewhere between a Mr Tea and a Peanut Safari, thanks for asking.
    And yes, you're pretty damn awesome!
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. I LOVE comments, so click way!